Wednesday 14 October 2015

First time for everything


Hi there! So this is my first blog post and I first want to mention the excellent service I received from www.pipdig.co when setting up my blog. All I had to do was click a button and within 24hrs I had my very own website, they made it so easy for me and I couldn't recommend them more, you can find them here.
Secondly, Welcome to my blog!! I'm Joanna Cooper (hence the name JoCo). As I've said in 'About Me' I am currently studying broadcast journalism, I have always had a keen interest in both writing and fashion so I'm excited to be able to incorporate them both together in this blog.
I Hope you like the content & would love if you would follow/subscribe!
Jo x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You are so beautiful and I love the fur coat you are wearing! I am excited of more post from you :)

    Love

    Sandra ♥ of Sandra Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute photo. just came across your blog. Would love if you would follow back
    www.styleincali.com

    ReplyDelete

© J o C o. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig