Wednesday 11 November 2015

Gold Fever hair extensions before and after



    



A few weeks ago I headed down to Dublin to Zero One salon to have my Gold Fever hair extensions applied in preparation for the Miss Universe Ireland finals, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world as I've wanted these extensions for a while, so when the lovely Zoe from Zero One messaged me to come down and have them applied I was delighted.

After my hair was dyed and blow dried, the application of the hair itself took around 2/2 and a hours. I've tried every type of hair extension under the sun, including a weave, which is agony to have applied and I can honestly say the process is completely pain free. I chose the longest length which is 18 inch and had a full head of bonds applied, I expected to feel like a weight had been put on my head but soon realised the hair is virtually weightless so although I looked like Rapunzel, my head didn't feel any strain. 

One thing I was worried about was, would they damage my own hair? Being blonde I'm nervous that my hair is weak already and didn't want to do any extra damage, I soon found out that the bonds are made from Keratin, a type of protein that exists within the hair, so if anything it will only do my hair good. 

It's been 3 weeks now since the application and I couldn't recommend Gold Fever hair extensions more, it took a while to get used to washing so much hair when I had so little before but that's a small price to pay for luscious locks like these. If you are thinking about having them applied I wouldn't go any further than Zero One hair salon in Greystones, I couldn't have been better looked after by the girls, everything from my colour to the application of the extensions and styling was perfect. 

One last thing, when it comes to styling hair I am no hair dresser, believe me. I can maybe muster a french plait if you get me on a good day, but when it comes to curling/blow drying I just don't have the patience. This all changed when I received my Instyler styling tool from Instyler Ireland, Best.Invention.Ever!! I can only describe it as like a straightner/curling tong hybrid, on one side you have a brush that sorts and separates each individual hair strand and on the other is a rotating wand type masterpiece. You can see the result it gives in my 'After' picture at the top of the post, silky, full, bouncy curls. If you don't have one, get one! I don't know how I managed to style my hair without it, although as I said my tiny 'Before' hair spent most of it's time in a not on top of my head. I'm a new woman now!


Any questions on Gold Fever Hair or the Instyler, just ask.

Jo x




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. thank you for making a great blog!
    if you need hair extensions in south florida, please checkout our Hair Extensions Wellington Service. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.
    buy swinsuits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing details about gold fever hair extensions.

    Cheap Human Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece.If you want to know more information about hair extensions please visit Clip in extensions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before insert a hair extension make sure about the quality. Bad quality hair extensions are very harmful for your scalp hair and lasts for a very short time. I always use private label hair as my hair extensions because I have no doubt about the quality of the product and it is very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Awesome Blog. Extensions for fine hair is necessary for good looking and luxurious hair. Best virgin hair extensions

    ReplyDelete

© J o C o. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig