Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Tanning Routine

Hi there! Hope you all had a lovely Easter, I find it so hard to get back into work mode after such a long break, but I've definitely had enough chocolate/wine to last me until next year!

If you're following me on snapchat 'joannacoop' you'll have seen I snapped earlier today asking for post suggestions, I got suggestions ranging from a health and wellness post to what I considered as good chat up lines ha, but the majority of you wanted to know about my tanning routine. I'm a self confessed tan addict, where I'm from we get approx one sunny day a year if we're lucky so I have no hope of getting a natural tan.

Here, I'm wearing Cocoa Brown Night and Day Tan Mouse on a shoot.





So, after trying hundreds of different tans over the last few years, I've picked my favourites and would highly recommend you give them a try!

For a gradual moisturising tan, my go to brand is Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk, not only is it highly moisturising, it also comes with or without SPF15 so if you are lucky enough to live somewhere sunny you're still getting the protection of a sunblock with the added golden glow. Again with having the SPF protection it is the perfect tan to bring on holidays for those who don't tan well naturally. I like quite a deep colour so I apply this daily after the shower, for those who would prefer a lighter glow I would recommend applying it on alternate days.


You can purchase these here.


For a developing tan that lasts I swear by White to Brown Self Tan Lotion, I use the original shade but it also comes in 'Dark'. Now we all know Thursday night is tanning night, so I would apply this on Thursday and wake up in the morning a deep brown colour that will fade beautifully over the weekend. My favourite thing about White to Brown is the colour, it is the perfect shade of brown with no orangey tinge, this means I can also mix it in with my moisturiser and put it on my face for a natural looking glow.


You can purchase this here.


For those of you who prefer an instant tan, you NEED Cocoa Brown Night and Day Tan Mouse. As I said I apply White to Brown on the Thursday and it fades throughout the weekend so I usually need a boost if I'm going out on a Saturday night, this is the best Instant tan I've ever used, the mouse glides on the skin and is so easy to blend. In seconds you're a gorgeous brown colour whether you have tan underneath or not, and if you don't the best thing about this mouse is it also works as a light gradual tanner so when you shower the next day you still have a beautiful golden glow on your skin that can be built up over a few days.

Another Cocoa Brown product I'm obsessed with is the Golden Goddess Dry Shimmer Body Oil, it gives the skin the most beautiful golden glow and is suitable for all skin colours. I apply it up the centre of my legs and on my collar bones, the beauty about this product is that it can also be used as the most stunning highlighter. And if it's good enough for the Kardashians, it's good enough for me!



You can purchase the whole cocoa brown range on www.cocoabrown.ie, but I get mines from Primark/Penneys. I'd also recommend following the creator of the Tan, Marissa Carter on snapchat 'cartermarissa', she regularly posts tan and beauty tips.

P.S - You can also follow me on snapchat, 'joannacoop'

XO

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J o C o. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig